To Test At A ChSCC Campus Site Inside The College's Service Area (The Counties of Hamilton, Rhea, Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie/Bledsoe)
- Math Courses - Students will test in the Math Center in IMC255 (423-697-2549).
- All Other Courses - Students must schedule testing appointments through the eSchedule website to test at our main Testing Center (IMC 122).
Dayton or Kimball Campus:
- Math Courses - Math students must do two things:
- Contact your instructor to request permission to test at Dayton or Kimball, and if permission is given
- Schedule a testing appointment with your chosen site through the eSchedule website.
- All Other Courses - You must schedule your testing appointments throguh the eSchedule links.
External Proctoring: Take Any Proctored Tests Outside The ChSCC Service Area (The Counties of Hamilton, Rhea, Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie/Bledsoe)
- You must complete and submit the External Proctoring Request Form. Read the form carefully and follow all instructions.
- Inform your instructor where you will be taking your exam and give them contact information for the site.
Early College Students Taking Regular ChSCC Online Class Sections
- No form is needed for any of your ChSCC online classes.
- The Early College office has chosen and authorized proctors at your high school who will proctor all your exams.
- Inform your ChSCC course instructor where you will be taking your exam and give them contact information for the site.